The PRANA® software for polysomnography and biosignal processing has powerful and convenient reporting capabilities.
The software report generator can configure and generate comprehensive study reports available as portable computer files and containing summary data and graphical representations:
Sleep Scoring Report
The software continuous scoring report computes and displays the statistics related to the sleep-wake stages and contains:
- the patient and study information, the hypnogram and general sleep parameters,
- the internal sleep structure with stage characteristics, sleep-wake stages duration, latency, stability and cycle characteristics,
- a set of graphics summarizing sleep-wake stages proportion, cumulated stage duration, etc.
The software iterative scoring report for iterative vigilance tests (MSLT, MWT, others) computes and shows the temporal distribution of the sleep-wake stages (latency and proportion) as a graphic summary with the corresponding data available as text file.
Sleep Trend Report
The software analyses report computes and displays the distribution by sleep stages and sleep cycles of any time series obtained after execution of a software optional plug-in. The report contains:
- the time course of selected parameters and the concurrent hypnogram,
- the mean value of selected parameters by sleep stage in sleep cycles and by sleep phase in sleep cycles,
- the slope and intercept values of selected parameters by sleep phase in sleep cycles,
- the cumulative value of selected parameters by sleep phase.
Event Marking Report
The software event marking report computes and shows the distribution of any type of event by sleep stages and sleep cycles and contains:
- the patient and study information,
- the global event type statistics (number and mean duration),
- the internal sleep repartition and the corresponding statistics.
PhiTools provides advanced software solutions and services for biosignal processing, sleep analysis, psychophysiological research and clinical trials. PhiTools, software tools and services for psychophysiology, polysmonography and chronobiology.