New PRANA version available
A major new software update of the PRANA® Software Suite is now available providing multiple improvements, new features and bug fixes for all products.
We created numerous new features and new software plug-ins and improved many of the existing functions and modules.
PRANA Production Suite version 15 is now available for download from here.
Recent improvements and new features:
- High-throughput batch-processing capability to analyze large set of PSG/EEG recordings.
- New powerful statistical group comparison tools directly compatible with export data formats.
- Extended multi-report generators with convenient text-format outputs, optional data breakdown and across-session aggregation capability.
- Extended exporting capability with new GUI context-menus for export into publication-ready img (JPEG, TIFF, PDF).
- New software plug-in for the automated detection of EEG slow waves, alpha, theta and beta bursts, limb movements, slow eye movements, etc..
- Enhanced performance of automated detection for EEG sleep spindles using statistical threshold based on whole-recording channel amplitude.
- Improved temporal distribution analysis of discrete event series now including analysis of event associations.
- Completely revamped event-related waveform analysis plug-in now supporting multiple event types without memory limitation.
- Improvement of the visual scoring tools for sleep stages, and respiratory, motor and arousal events.
- Numerous new mathematical functions for time- and event-series feature extraction and for post-processing of time-series.
- Automated reviewing montage generation with channel recognition based on a dictionary of standard channel labels.
- Optimization for dense-array EEG recordings with spatial interpolation and bad-channel replacement using a standard electrodes coordinates dictionary.
- New signal filtering method for optimal frequency-response and narrow-band separation.
- Updated and extended reading functions library including support for more than 25 different digital recording file formats with additional reading functions for XML-based data formats.
- New software installer for seamless installation and integrated capability for software auto-update.
Check out the detailed release notes on the website to learn about all enhancements.
PhiTools provides advanced software solutions and services for biosignal processing, sleep analysis, psychophysiological research and clinical trials. PhiTools, software tools and services for psychophysiology, polysmonography and chronobiology.