The PRANA® software for polysomnography and biosignal processing has powerful and convenient recording scoring and annotation capabilities.
The advanced software tools to work with multiple scores and events consist of:
- the advanced stage scoring tools
- the advanced event marking tools
- the score andevent import/export tools
The PRANA® software features a stage scoring plug-in supporting any expert classification rules for up-to-10 classes systems (human/animal sleep-wake stages, haemorrhagic shock, anaesthetic depth, etc.).
- The software stage scoring plug-in allows performing high-speed multiple scoring sessions, concomitantly with reccording annotation and event marking, using the keyboard numeric pad.
- It allows an efficient scoring display using various plot styles and provides maximal flexibility using an adjustable time base, epoch length and time interval.
- By using a standard text file format, scores can easily be loaded, saved, cleared, imported and exported.
- Customisable scoring reporting can be automatically generated using adjustable criteria.
- Different scoring sessions can be compared using global and interclass agreements from Cohen’s kappa statistics.
The PRANA® software event marking plug-in features, via keyboard keys and mouse functions on the displayed traces, the essential functions of a marking system for recording annotation with a precision of one millisecond.
- Various software tools allow configuration of any events, marking or erasing, visualizing and filtering the annotated events, as well as browsing and analysing event series.
- Customisable reporting with event lists and event density series can be automatically generated using adjustable criteria.
- Thanks to a standard file format, the software event marking plug-in allows loading, saving, clearing, importing and exporting event files.
- By keeping digital records of these annotations, further analyses of either the events themselves or the corresponding portions of signal are possible.
- The software event marking plug-in offers event-related signal exporting and analysis tools.
The PRANA® software offers a set of convenient tools to import and export scores and events. Scores and events can thus be imported from various external software systems. To see a list of supported systems see the Import/Export section.
Scores and events can also be imported and exported using software-specific ASCII file format with tabulation separators and headers containing all the necessary information to encode scoers and events. See the Import/Export section for more information.
PhiTools provides advanced software solutions and services for biosignal processing, sleep analysis, psychophysiological research and clinical trials. PhiTools, software tools and services for psychophysiology, polysmonography and chronobiology.